1. Do you ever leave garbage in a shopping cart?
2. Do you ever leave your shopping cart in the parking lot somewhere instead of returning it to its "corral"?
3. If a piece of garbage falls out of your car while the door is open, do you always pick it up, or do you let it stay on the ground? How about if the wind catches it...will you chase after it to pick it up?
4. If you're in line at the grocery store and it's time to pay and/or acknowledge your cashier but you're on the phone, will you continue to talk on the phone or will you tell them you'll call them back in a minute and courteously attend to the business at hand?
5. Do you ever wear t-shirts with negative slogans or sayings on it such as, "what are you looking at?" or "you suck!"?
6. Do you tailgate people on the road?
7. Do you pass people only to drive the same speed or slower in front of them?
8. Do you ever embellish a story for no apparent reason?
9. Do you hop on the trend wagon with phrases like, "I know, right?"
...This little quiz is intended as a social barometer. A kind of opportunity for you to take a look at yourself and see where you are at in relation to where you'd like to be in society.